Amazing Cafe is hiring a Restaurant Manager for our location in Pittsburgh’s South Side. We're looking someone who is passionate and ready to take responsibility for the performance of the restaurant. This is a dynamic and exciting position, you'll be working on a variety of tasks, so you'll enjoy the day and never have to worry about being bored.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant
- Reports to, aids and assists owners in managing operations of the restaurant.
- Analyzing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability.
- Setting budgets and/or agreeing them with senior management.
- Planning and coordinating menus.
- Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Managing staff and providing them with feedback.
- Responding to customer complaints.
- Ensuring that all employees adhere to the company's uniform standards.
- Meeting and greeting customers.
- Advising customers on menu choice.
- Recruiting, training and motivating staff.
- Organizing and supervising the shifts of kitchen and barista staff.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures and maintaining sidewalk.
- Maintains ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality and placement; monitoring food presentation and service.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Appraise personnel’s performance and provide feedback to keep them upbeat and productive.
- Nurture a positive working environment and lead by example.
- Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions
Proven working experience in a leadership role.
Demonstrated experience in customer service management.
Strong leadership, motivational and people skills