Come join Karen and Sean in Cuba!
Yoga. CULTURE. COMMUNITY.
This is a special trip to discover Cuba. Experience the beauty and immerse into the rich and vibrant culture.
You will have the chance to:
- Tour Havana
- Visit an organic farm
- Practice with Cuban yogis
- Visit Hemingway's Finca Vigia residence
- Learn salsa
- Experience Havana nightlife
- Visit the mountains to see a self-sustaining artist community
- A special yoga class taught by the Godfather of Cuban yoga, Eduardo Pimentel
- And much more
Pricing (per person)
Single - $2500 SOLD OUT
Double -$2000 (shared with one other) 1 SPOT LEFT
Triple- $1900 (shared with two others) SOLD OUT
- 6 nights of lodging at The Mhai Yoga Resort. Just 15 miles east of Havana.
- Daily yoga classes.
- 3 freshly prepared organic locally produced meals daily.
- Unlimited coffee, tea, and smoothies.
- 1 guided excursion into Old Havana with meal.
- Gorgeous beach and pool access.
- Optional excursions such as Hemingway’s Finca, visit to organic farm, spa services, taxis, etc.
- Flight, Visa, and People to People form.
To arrange and pay for your flight, visa, and people-to-people document, we have teamed up with a travel agent.
Contact Antoinette of Marianao Travel in Miami, Florida. 305-263-1111
At this time she can arrange your flight with charter airlines. However, beginning in September, commercial airlines such as American will also be available.
This is not the trip for everyone. You will have the very best of what Cuba has to offer, but by American standards this can feel raw and simple.
A $500 DEPOSIT RESERVES YOUR SPOT. THE BALANCE OF YOUR RATE IS DUE Dec. 5, 2016.
SPACE IS VERY LIMITED SO SIGN UP SOON!
Please direct questions to us at firstname.lastname@example.org