Come join Karen and Sean in Cuba!
Yoga. CULTURE. COMMUNITY.
This is a special trip to discover Cuba. Experience the beauty and immerse into the rich and vibrant culture.
You will have the chance to:
- Tour Havana
- Visit an organic farm
- Practice with Cuban yogis
- Visit Hemingway's Finca Vigia residence
- Learn salsa
- Experience Havana nightlife
- Visit the mountains to see a self-sustaining artist community
- A special yoga class taught by the Godfather of Cuban yoga, Eduardo Pimentel
- And much more
Pricing (per person)
Single - $2500
Double -$2000 (shared with one other)
- 6 nights of lodging at The Mhai Yoga Resort. Just 15 miles east of Havana.
- Daily yoga classes.
- 3 freshly prepared organic locally produced meals daily.
- Unlimited coffee, tea, and smoothies.
- 1 guided excursion into Old Havana with meal.
- Gorgeous beach and pool access.
- Optional excursions such as Hemingway’s Finca, visit to organic farm, spa services, taxis, etc.
- Flight, Taxi to and from Havana Airport, and Tourist Visa.
To arrange and pay for your flight, visa, we have teamed up with a travel agent.
Contact Antoinette of Marianao Travel in Miami, Florida. 305-263-1111
This is not the trip for everyone. You will have the very best of what Cuba has to offer, but by American standards this can feel raw and simple.
A $500 DEPOSIT RESERVES YOUR SPOT. THE BALANCE OF YOUR RATE IS DUE Dec. 5, 2017.
REGISTRATION OPENS sooN!
Please direct questions to us at firstname.lastname@example.org