Come join Karen and Sean in Cuba!
Yoga. CULTURE. COMMUNITY.
This is a special trip to discover Cuba. Experience the beauty and immerse into the rich and vibrant culture.
You will have the chance to:
- Tour Havana
- Visit an organic farm
- Practice with Cuban yogis
- Visit Hemingway's Finca Vigia residence
- Learn salsa
- Experience Havana nightlife
- A special yoga class taught by the Godfather of Cuban yoga, Eduardo Pimentel
- And much more
Pricing (per person)
Single - $2400
Double -$1900 (shared with one other)
- 6 nights of lodging at The Mhai Yoga Resort. Just 15 miles east of Havana.
- Daily yoga classes.
- Private yoga session with Eduardo Pimental (The first yoga teacher in Cuba!)
- 3 freshly prepared organic locally produced meals daily.
- Unlimited coffee, tea, and smoothies.
- 1 guided excursion into Old Havana with meal.
- Gorgeous beach and pool access.
- Optional excursions such as Hemingway’s Finca, visit to organic farm, salsa lessons, spa services, taxis, etc.
- Flight, taxi to and from Havana Airport, and Tourist Visa.
This is not the trip for everyone. You will have the very best of what Cuba has to offer, but by American standards this can feel raw and simple.
A $300 DEPOSIT RESERVES YOUR SPOT. THE BALANCE OF YOUR RATE IS DUE Dec. 4, 2017.
Please direct questions to us at firstname.lastname@example.org