Amazing Yoga Invites You to pura vida resort
january 13-18, 2018
This retreat is a unique blend of yoga, meditation, delicious organic and locally grown food, excursions to waterfalls, massages, reading, dreaming, interesting and enlightening conversation. And most of all, an opportunity to hang out with like-minded people, take some time to breathe, relax and have a good time.
Retreat to a paradise full of transformative yoga sessions, decadent spa treatments and an experience that will spark your spirit and leave you feeling refreshed and renewed.
This sisterhood gathering will be like no other retreat experience. The kind of healing that comes from endemic laughter and being surrounded by beautiful, strong, vibrant women.
You’ll come home with high energy, lightness, ready to take on the world!
In addition to our yoga sessions, optional daily adventures include: white water rafting, zip lining, and visiting waterfall gardens,
“Behind every successful woman is a tribe of other successful women who have her back.”
Pura Vida Cuisine
We celebrate each meal in a gorgeous dining room overlooking an expansive coffee plantation along with views of Costa Rica’s central valley. Birds and rainbows are frequently spotted. The restaurant serves vegetarian and fresh seafood fare. Special care is taken in the preparation and cleaning of all fruits and vegetables to ensure healthful eating. Let us know if you have particular dietary requirements, and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- 5 nights of lodging.
- Transportation to and from the SJO airport to the resort
- 3 delicious organic buffet meals
- 2 yoga with meditation classes a day
- Daily morning hike in the coffee plantation
- 1 group salsa lesson
- Access to the pool and hot-tub on property
- Coffee/ Tea always available
- Yoga equipment (mats, straps and blocks)
YOGA INSTRUCTOR: Karen Conley
Karen has always been inspired to help people reach their full potential and face their challenges with courage and integrity. After graduating from Fordham University, she began her teaching career in the public school systems where she later went on to work with high-risk teenagers putting them through challenging situations in the rugged outdoors of Canada where they were able to reach their highest potential.
Karen infuses her joyful, high-energy classes with her belief that we can best serve others and heal ourselves through this dynamic and transforming yoga practice. Karen is a highly experienced teacher and and has led workshops and teacher trainings for over 15 years around the world.
She has devoted her life to assisting her students along their yoga journey. “Yoga for me is a practice that insists that I continue to take a closer look at how I can create change and balance in my life. I use that as a platform to inspire others to really invest in their own lives and to get passionate about themselves and all they have to offer.”
TUITION AND HOUSING RATES:
Rates include: Yoga and meditation sessions, 5 nights accommodations, 3 buffet-style meals per day, taxes, transportation to/from the airport, and tips. Rates do not include airfare. Prices are per-person.
- $1200 Tentalow (shared bathroom) (DOUBLE) 2 SPOTS LEFT
- $1500 Tentalow (shared bathroom) (SINGLE) 1 SPOT LEFT
- $1500 A-Frame (DOUBLE) 1 SPOT LEFT
- $1800 A-Frame (SINGLE) SOLD OUT
- $1600 Vista (DOUBLE) 1 SPOT LEFT
- $1900 Vista (SINGLE) SOLD OUT
*Tentalows are comfortable, with room to stand, and beds, linens and electricity. In the tentalow area the bathrooms are between 10 and 40 meters away depending on which tent you are in. In the tentalow area there are two sets of bathrooms. Each set has two showers and two toilets. The shared bathrooms are set in lush gardens, are very attractive and are conveniently nearby.
Air: Arrive/Depart San Jose (SJO) Airport. Pura Vida Resort will arrange for your transportation to and from the San Jose Airport by a reputable and trusted driver.
Schedule your arrival into SJO on Jan. 13. You can schedule your departure for any time on Jan. 18.
- The $300 deposit (applied towards the retreat) is non-refundable and non-transferable. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to the beginning of the retreat.
- No refunds for canceling within 30 days of the retreat.
- Students will receive a confirmation email confirming your payment as will as logistical information.
- Amazing Yoga reserves the right to amend this policy at its sole discretion.