YOGA IN Paradise
April 7-14, 2018
Relax and rejuvenate your mind at the most incredible wellness resort in Tulum.
During your fabulous escape to this exotic, breathtaking, and healing paradise, indulge in your choice of:
Daily yoga classes and meditation with Sean, swimming in the blue Caribbean ocean, a Mayan spa treatment, snorkeling in a cenote, exploring the ruins, or taking a nap in a hammock.
It will be a spectacular week that will leave you feeling energized, inspired, and re-centered. You will leave with a new group of friends and a vacation you will never forget.
Sean fell in love with kicking footballs at age eight. After playing college football at the University of Pittsburgh, he began a dramatic, abbreviated career in professional football, playing for the Detroit Lions, Indianapolis Colts, and New York Jets, and finally running out of the tunnel to the sound of bagpipes as a kicker for the Scottish Claymores in Europe. But that journey came with a price. As a result of overtraining, Sean suffered career-ending injuries, and his dream was prematurely shattered.
But a new dream found him. Yoga, meditation, and the choice to embrace gentle mindfulness changed his life. Sean has been teaching yoga in Pittsburgh for over 15 years. He leads yoga trainings and retreats all over the world, including Costa Rica, Italy, and Mexico. He has shared his love of yoga with lawyers, Hollywood actors, doctors, and people from all walks of life. He has worked with professional sports teams including the Pittsburgh Steelers, Penguins, and The University of Pittsburgh basketball team.
Sean’s debut book, Amazing Yoga (Autumn House Press), was a bestseller on Amazon. He’s currently at work on a memoir called The Kicker: Life After the NFL.
retreat AND HOUSING RATES:
These rates include: Yoga and Meditation sessions, 7 nights accommodations, 3 buffet-style meals per day, and taxes. Rates do not include massages, excursions, tips, airfare or transfer transportation (Approx. $40 per person/each way). If you're coming on your own and would like us to find someone to share with you, we would be happy to do this.
- $1795 - Garden View (Double Occupancy)
- $1995 - Ocean View (Double Occupancy)
- $2195 - Beach Front (Double Occupancy)
- $2695 - Garden View (Single Occupancy) SOLD OUT
- $2995 - Ocean View (Single Occupancy)
- $3195 - Beach Front (Single Occupancy)
Air: Arrive/Depart Cancun (CUN) Airport.
Maya Tulum Resort will arrange for your transportation to and from the Cancun Airport by a reputable and trusted driver.
Schedule your arrival into CUN Airport on the start date of the training. Schedule your departure for any time on the last day.
- The $300 deposit (applied towards the retreat) is non-refundable and non-transferable. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to the beginning of the retreat.
- No refunds for canceling within 30 days of the retreat.
- Students will receive a confirmation email confirming your acceptance and payment.
- Amazing Yoga reserves the right to amend this policy at its sole discretion.