Amazing Yoga has been voted Best Yoga Teachers and Best Yoga Studios by the readers of the Pittsburgh City Paper 7 years in a row!
Welcome To Amazing Yoga!
Whether you have years of experience or if you are brand new to yoga, Amazing Yoga has a class to fit your practice. Amazing Yoga has been serving the Pittsburgh area for over 12 years.
Set in a heated room, the dynamic and unique classes focus on a flow of breath and balanced movement that emphasizes strength and gentleness. Classes consist of a strong emphasis on adapting the poses for the individual. Regardless of your age, level of flexibility or strength, Amazing Yoga has a class to meet and honor you where you are.
The end result is a practice that strengthens and balances our bodies and minds and ignites our hearts! Yoga will inspire you to let go of what has been holding you back and empower you to do things you once thought were impossible. Amazing Yoga is accessible to anyone with the right attitude. Amazing Yoga classes can help you: reduce stress, lose weight, relieve back pain, and increase focus.
We offer 2 types of classes taught by highly experienced instructors who love what they do. They are committed, energetic, and highly motivated to give you a high quality yoga experience that is potent, safe, and fun.
Standard 60-90 minute power yoga class suitable for all levels.
Taught at a slower pace, this is a beginner’s power yoga class with particular emphasis on the foundational postures. Great for new and experiences students to grow their practice.
Attending Your First Class
Please consider the following when attending your first class:
- Yoga Mats: Bring a yoga mat if you have one. We have mats to rent for $2. We also sell a variety of mats at different prices. We encourage all students to purchase a mat due to sanitary reasons.
- Clothing: Wear comfortable clothing. Please note that we practice in a 90 degree room.
- Water: Bring a water bottle. We do not sell water to save on plastic consumption. You can use our filtered water fountain for your convenience.
- Towel: Please bring one, you will sweat!
- Eat: Don’t eat too much before you come to class.
- Arrival: Please arrive to class at least 15 minutes early. Feel free to introduce yourself to the instructor. You can also share with the teacher any injuries that you feel are important for them to know. Our teachers are there for you, please ask them any questions that you may have.
- Have fun!: Keep an open mind and be patient. Just like anything in life, it takes time to adapt to something new. Let yourself take at least a few classes to see if this is right for you. Know that after each class you will get stronger both physically and mentally. Enjoy the journey!
Still have questions?
Please visit the FAQ section.
No worries. CONTACT US and we will do our best to lead you in the right direction.